Sunday, December 28, 2014

Monkey Gives First Aid To Friend Shocked By Wires



Onlookers at a train station in northern India watched in awe as a monkey came to the rescue of an injured friend -- resuscitating another monkey that had been shocked and knocked unconscious.

The injured monkey had fallen between the tracks, apparently after touching high-tension wires at the train station in the north Indian city of Kanpur.

His companion came to the rescue and was captured on camera lifting the friend's motionless body, shaking it, dipping it into a mud puddle and biting its head and skin -- working until the hurt monkey regained consciousness.

The first monkey, completely covered in mud, opened its eyes and began moving again.

Crowds of travelers watched the Sunday scene in amazement, filming and snapping pictures.


Full story here.
-----------------------------------------

No comments: